14 December 2011

How to get to Heaven - from Scotland.......

 
 How to get  to Heaven  - from Scotland ....

I was testing children in  my  Glasgow Sunday
School class to see  if they understood the
Concept of getting  into heaven.

I asked them,  "If I sold my house and  my
Car, had a big jumble sale and gave all  my
Money to the church, would that get me 
Into heaven?"

"NO!" the  children answered.

"If I cleaned the church  every day, mowed
The garden and kept  everything tidy, would
That get me into  heaven?"

Again, the  answer was ”No!”   

By now I was starting to  smile.

"Well, then,  if I was kind to animals and
Gave sweeties  to all the children, and
Loved my husband,  would that get me
Into  heaven?"

Again, they all  answered ”No!”  

I was just bursting with pride for  them.

I continued, "Then how can I get into  heaven?"

A six year old boy  shouted,   "Yuv got tae be frikkin' dead"
.
.
Kinda brings a wee tear tae your  eye...  

Posted via email from nickvt's posterous

No comments: