30 June 2013

What Drones can see from 17,500 feet

What Drones can see from 17,500 feet
 
I can not write any naritive to this email because they are reading my emails collecting my phone records 


 
What Drones can see from 17,500 feet
 
This is cutting edge, and then some, photography.  Having worked in aerial reconnaissance I can tell you that the size of the area being covered, and the high quality of the imagery are, beyond incredible!    This imagery is being taken from 17,500 feet up.  That is roughly equal to 3-1/2 miles.  I'm extremely impressed, but I think that just about anyone, particularly those with experience in SERIOUS photography, and especially those having a military photographic background, will be.  From17,500 feet the drone can see you from that altitude, but you can't see the drone.
 
Prepare to be very impressed. Excerpt from a PBS story. Less than 5 minutes... http://www.youtube.com/v/AHrZgS-Gvi4
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments: