28 March 2014

But I had to laugh.


Now, everyone KNOWS that we Southerners don't REALLY talk like that!  Bill Cosby could say more without ever opening his mouth - just his expressions.  Wish we had good, clean, comedians like him now.  I don't think anyone could have written a routine this funny, it had to be original.  Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.  


 
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151854843182857
 



-- 
Friends don't forward friends' email addresses. As a personal courtesy to me, please "highlight & delete" any forwarding history which includes MY e-mail address! When forwarding e-mails, please address your recipients ONLY in the BCC or "Blind Courtesy Copy" address line. That way nobody else sees the addresses of your recipients. It is a courtesy to me and others who may not wish to have their e-mail addresses sent all over the world! Erasing the history helps prevent Spammers from mining addresses.

No comments: